VAT and Taxation​

All of our Vat and Taxation services require a SARS Power of Attorney letter

EMP201: Return, Zero Return

Ensuring that all employees within an organization are paid in an accurate and timely fashion,
You will need:

VAT201 Return, Zero Return

A declaration, which you need to make at the end of every tax period if you are a vendor, which reflects the VAT that you have charged on supplies, or for which you are liable to declare output tax, and the amounts that you believe you are entitled to deduct as input tax,
You will need:

Tax Clearance certificate

Document confirming that the applicant's tax affairs are in order,
You will need:

Business Tax Return (IT14)

A statement of income and expenditure of the business,
You will need:

Provisional Tax Return (IRP6), Zero Return

Provisional tax is not a separate tax from income tax. It is a method of paying the income tax liability in advance, to ensure that the taxpayer does not remain with a large tax debt on assessment. Provisional tax allows the tax liability to be spread over the relevant year of assessment,
You will need:

Individual Tax Return (ITR12)

Submit to a federal, state or local taxing agency to report income, calculate and pay taxes,
You will need:

EMP501 (including IRP5/IT3(a)

A report that has all of your staff earnings required by SARS,
You will need:


The tax required to be deducted by an employer from an employee’s remuneration paid or payable.

A levy imposed to encourage learning and development in South Africa and is determined by an employer’s salary bill.

The Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) gives short-term relief to workers when they become unemployed or are unable to work because of maternity, adoption leave, or illness. It also provides relief to the dependants of a deceased contributor,

You will need:

Payment arrangements

You will need:

Address change

For when your company moves to different premises.

You will need:

VAT registration

Must be VAT registered in order for your business to charge VAT.

You will need:

VAT/PAYE Deregistration

You will need:


Registration certificate for dealers liable to pay value added tax

You will need:

E-filing profile creation

To handle all SARS related queries,

You will need:

Shelf Company

Ask our Business Support Specialist about what we can offer you,

You will need:

× How can we help you?