The “Tax Season Opening” is nearly upon us! For those who don’t know Individual income tax, also referred to as personal income tax, is a type of income tax that is levied on an individual’s wages, salaries, and other types of income. This tax is usually a tax the government imposes. Because of exemptions, deductions, and credits, most individuals do not pay taxes on all of their income.
Now is a right time to get your tax in order and with the help of Go Business it’s never been easier. And to make it even easier we’ve made you a list to help you get your personal tax affairs in order.
What Go Business needs to submit your Personal Income Tax or your behalf:
- Your IRP5 Tax Certificate.
- Your Medical Tax Certificate & any additional medical expenses not covered by your medical aid (proof of these expenses incurred at the pharmacy or your general practitioner in the form of receipts are required).
- Your Retirement Annuity Fund Certificate
- Your Travel Logbook (if you have a travel allowance).
- The IT3b from your bank if you have received interest.
- Any other third-party data that is relevant in determining your tax obligations.
- e-Filing login details (username and password)
Still not sure about Go Business?
Upon request we will furnish you with a non-disclosure agreement stating that we cannot disclose any information or documentation you have given us to a third party without your written consent. We pride ourselves in being professional and keeping our clients’ information safe!
Contact us today and make worrisome personal tax returns a thing of the past.